Job listings provided courtesy of Dice.com
Below you'll find a current sample of job openings that mention GIAC certification as a job qualification from Dice.com. For more jobs, please visit www.monster.com or www.dice.com and do a search for "GIAC".
Advance Your IT Career in Kuwait! - ITT Mission Systems
Ready for a change? Our Southwest Asia Cyber Center is looking for professionals to work on cutting edge technology supporting our military forces. Help maintain one of the world's most challenging networks, take advantage of great opportunities for learning and advancement, and enjoy generous time off for worldwide travel. Visit our website to explore the advantages of joining our team in Kuwait with great paying positions that range between $120,000 to $200,000 yearly plus substantial tax savings. Many of these positions require one of the IAT III certifications - GCIH,CISSP, CISA, SCNA,GSED.
For additional information and to apply, please visit: http://www.ittsystems.com/HiringEvent-TNOSC-Jobs.html
Digital Forensic Examiner - Verizon Cyber Security
Verizon Cyber Security is seeking a Digital Forensic Examiner / Cyber Security Specialist with FTK Suite, EnCase, dtSearch, or experience with open source tools.
- 6 + years of computer forensics / cyber security experience.
- A strong knowledge of Mobile and tablet devices and forensic examination of these devices.
- An understanding of file system types and hard disk drive structures.
- Experience with Windows based systems including installing, troubleshooting, and networking. Linux and UNIX experience is a plus.
- Experience examining malware and assisting the business with expert security strategies for dealing with malware.
- Proficient in the use of FTK, EnCase or open source (Linux) forensic tools.
- An understanding of data collection & preservation principles.
- Experience in networking concepts and in working with networked systems.
- GIAC GCFA or GCFE, ACE, EnCE certifications or equivalent field related certifications.
- Balance multiple projects and other responsibilities.
- Communicate effectively to all levels of engagement management.
- BA, BS in Computer Science, Computer Forensics, Engineering, Information Technology/MIS, Business with an IT emphasis or equivalent work experience (First consideration will be given to those candidates who hold a degree).
The successful in this position is responsible for serving as the Single Point of Contact for system related system intrusions and/or data compromises of the Credit Union. Using a blend of computer science education, investigative experience and tools, problem-solving skills, and training in forensics and incident response, incumbent will oversee and direct the investigation of a wide variety of cases. For more information, click here.