If you will be taking your certification exam in a proctored environment outside of Pearson VUE testing centers, you will need to make sure that the computer you use meets the following minimum system requirements:
- Processor: Pentium or compatible, 300MHz or higher
- RAM: 128MB or greater
- Hard Drive: Minimum 100MB available space
- Video: Color VGA video display set to 1024x768 resolution or greater with a minimum of 256 colors.
- Pointing Device: Microsoft compatible mouse
- Internet Access: Internet access via broadband connection
- Firewall: Ports 80 and 443 open
If you have any questions or concerns about meeting these requirements, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.