The GCTD certification will be available for pre-sale in conjunction with affiliated training in late February 2023. SANS SEC541 alumni will be eligible to challenge the GCTD exam. Alumni of SEC541 will receive a special offer email once the exam is live to the public in late March 2023.
- Detecting attacks in the cloud
- Cloud investigations and cyber threat intelligence
- Assessments and automation in AWS and Azure
Who is GCTD for?
- Anyone who performs monitoring, threat detection, or incident response
- Anyone responsible for logging in a cloud environment
- Security Analysts
- Security Engineers
- Security Architects
- Vulnerability Assessors
- Incident Responders
NOTE: All GIAC Certification exams are web-based and required to be proctored. There are two proctoring options: remote proctoring through ProctorU, and onsite proctoring through PearsonVUE. Click here for more information.
GIAC certification attempts will be activated in your GIAC account after your application has been approved and according to the terms of your purchase. Details on delivery will be provided along with your registration confirmation upon payment. You will receive an email notification when your certification attempt has been activated in your account. You will have 120 days from the date of activation to complete your certification attempt.
- Training is available in a variety of modalities including live conference training, online, and self-study.
- Practical work experience can help ensure that you have mastered the skills necessary for certification.
- College-level courses or study through another program may meet the needs for mastery.
- The procedure to contest exam results can be found at https://www.giac.org/policies/feedback