The GRTP certification is now available for presale in conjunction with affiliated SANS training. GRTP will be available to the public in late January 2024.
- Building an adversary emulation plan using gathered threat intelligence
- Creating a comprehensive attack infrastructure
- Performing target reconnaissance
- Gaining initial access
- Network and Active Directory enumeration
- Propagate throughout the network
- Active Directory attacks
- Bypassing common defense mechanisms
- Collect and exfiltrate sensitive data
- Producing an engagement report
- Presenting Red Team actions to key personnel
- Performing retesting and replaying of Red Team activities
Who is GRTP for?
- Security professionals responsible for Red Team engagements
- Penetration testers
- Red Team members
- Blue Team members
- Auditors, defenders, and forensic specialists who are wanting to better understand offensive methodologies, tools, tactics, techniques, and procedures
- Information security managers who participate in Red Ream engagements
NOTE: All GIAC Certification exams are web-based and required to be proctored. There are two proctoring options: remote proctoring through ProctorU, and onsite proctoring through PearsonVUE. Click here for more information.
GIAC certification attempts will be activated in your GIAC account after your application has been approved and according to the terms of your purchase. Details on delivery will be provided along with your registration confirmation upon payment. You will receive an email notification when your certification attempt has been activated in your account. You will have 120 days from the date of activation to complete your certification attempt.
- Training is available in a variety of modalities including live training and OnDemand.
- Practical work experience can help ensure that you have mastered the skills necessary for certification.
- College level courses or self paced study through another program or materials may meet the needs for mastery.
- Get information about the procedure to contest exam results.
- These tests are a simulation of the real exam allowing you to become familiar with the test engine and style of questions.
- Practice exams are a gauge to determine if your preparation methods are sufficient.
- The practice bank questions are limited so you may encounter the same question on practice tests when multiple practice tests are purchased.
- Practice exams never include actual exam questions.
- GIAC recommends leveraging additional study methods for test preparation.