What Qualifies in this Category?
- Earning a new* ANSI ISO-17024 accredited certification
- Official training associated with an ANSI ISO-17024 accredited certification**
Examples of accredited training providers include ISC2, CompTIA, ISACA, etc. To determine if your certification (or related training) is ISO-17024 accredited, please consult the ANSI Accreditation list.
- Up to 36 CPEs can be earned in this category.
- CPEs in this category can be applied toward 2 qualifying certification renewals.
Required Supporting Documentation
Documentation should be in the form of an official certificate, attendance confirmation, training report, digital badge link.
At a minimum, each submission should include evidence of:
- Earner's name
- Name of training provider or certification body
- Name of training course or certification
- Dates of training or total training hours, Date certification was earned
* The renewal of an existing certification is not eligible for CPEs.
**Training must be delivered by the accredited organization or one of their official training partners.