What Qualifies in this Category?
- Relevant Graduate-level (Masters/Doctorate/PhD-level) courses from an accredited institution*
- Teaching a Graduate-level course at an accredited institution*
- Each 3-5 credit hour course can earn 12 CPEs.
- Up to 36 CPEs can be earned in this category.
- CPEs in this category can be applied toward 2 qualifying certification renewals.
Required Supporting Documentation:
- Relevant Graduate-level course: Course syllabus & a transcript that includes your name, name of the educational institution, name of completed course, dates of completed course, and passing grade.
- Teaching a Graduate-level course: Course syllabus listing your name as the instructor & semester dates.
* United States based accredited institutions are listed here.
Non-US based accredited institutions:
- Worldwide Education Services (WES) is used to validate credentials from international institutions to US standards
- This validation is required for international courses to be eligible for GIAC CPEs.
- To begin, visit WES to learn about the evaluation process and associated fees. For GIAC CPE purposes, you will choose the Course-by-Course evaluation option.