The GIME certification is now available for pre-sale in conjunction with affiliated SANS training. GIME will be available to the public in early June 2022.
- Mac and iOS File Systems, System Triage, User and Application Data Analysis
- Mac and iOS Incident Response, Malware, and Intrusion Analysis
- Mac and iOS Memory Forensics and Timeline Analysis
Who is GIME for?
- Experienced Digital Forensic Analysts
- Law Enforcement Officers, Federal Agents, and Detectives
- Media Exploitation Analysts
- Incident Response Team Members
- Information Security Professionals who want to become knowledgeable about MacOS and iOS system internals.
- SANS DFIR Alumni looking to round out their forensic skills.
NOTE: All GIAC Certification exams are web-based and required to be proctored. There are two proctoring options: remote proctoring through ProctorU, and onsite proctoring through PearsonVUE. Click here for more information.
GIAC certification attempts will be activated in your GIAC account after your application has been approved and according to the terms of your purchase. Details on delivery will be provided along with your registration confirmation upon payment. You will receive an email notification when your certification attempt has been activated in your account. You will have 120 days from the date of activation to complete your certification attempt.
- Training is available in a variety of modalities including live conference training, online, and self-study.
- Practical work experience can help ensure that you have mastered the skills necessary for certification
- College-level courses or study through another program may meet the needs for mastery.
- The procedure to contest exam results can be found at https://www.giac.org/policies/feedback.